Friday, April 19, 2013

Never Say Never

Don't touch the bottom of my feet or the top of my head!

That directive has ruled my feet until today (4-18-13). I finally broke down and had my first pedicure. Having a gift certificate from the PTO to the world-reknowned Kerr House in Grand Rapids was the motivator.

Victorian overload!  View from waiting area:






 Main treatment room (in the basement) view:



 
Loved the pampering of my feet but a bit disappointed in the polish phase - too thick without enough drying between coats (ruined 3 toes just on the way home because it was thick gooey globs), no polish over tips for a more finished look. But it was a relaxing, personable, friendly experience. ~~K


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you actually went! And on your anniversary!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you got a pedicure! LOL

    ReplyDelete