Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finances and Food

After work yesterday D and I met with a financial advisor at Savage and Associates. It’s time for us to take a serious look at our future and probably do some tweaking. We’ll meet with him again Dec 3.

Since we were already in BG and it was after 6:30 we headed over to Easy Street. I like their interior with all the exposed gearing and belts suspended from the ceiling that operate the fans.

D was looking forward to their specialty club sandwich and wasn’t disappointed with it or his Killian’s.

I opted for the triple-decker Reuben and chose fresh veggies instead of chips. Of course I needed something to wash it down – Blue Moon and water.

I ended up taking ¼ the sandwich home for today’s lunch, but once I was at school I realized I’ll have it tomorrow instead – today’s school lunch is “Thanksgiving Dinner”.

It tasted ok, but the potatoes were so “instant” – they needed to use Potato Pearls!~~K

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you were able to meet with a financial advisor.

    Your meals at Easy street look so good!!! I love your beer choice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the biggest sandwiches ever! Everything looks delicious! How did it go with the advisor? Was it helpful?

    ReplyDelete