Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Scanning Slides

I've been experimenting with some special equipment trying to scan old 35mm slides from the 1950's. The resolution seems ok for viewing on a monitor, but probably not sufficient for making prints.


Here's a jpg from one of the slides I have scanned. From the left back going clockwise - Grandpa O, Aunt C, Aunt G, Aunt R, Uncle J, and me in the front.

It's been averaging almost a minute per slide, so it's going to take me some time, but I think I'll continue archiving these photos. ~~K

3 comments:

  1. Wow--- in that pic, you look like a perfect composite of both me and Brooke! (maybe its just the bored expression...jk:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pic! I haven't checked, have you added it to facebook? That expression on your face is so interesting!!!

    I'm so glad that you have a blog! It's so nice being able to read a little bit about what's going on with you... :)

    ReplyDelete