Saturday, January 17, 2009

Converter Magic…

Instantly – more channels! Our TV that is not connected to satellite could display six channels: 11-13-24-27-30-36. I was amazed to learn that each of those channels broadcasts more than one set of programs. Now we get great reception on 16 channels! Look at a sampling of our choices
Channel 27 here in BG offers 4 sets of programming – and all ones I like. We watched an episode of “Spain…On the Road Again” – it was like eavesdropping on Gwyneth Paltrow’s private trip – classy – fresh grilling outside – lots of vegetables and wine…
Very low key, personal – a great travel show compared to the pace of most others - http://www.spainontheroadagain.com/episode_guide.shtml the web site has recipes too. ~~K

2 comments:

  1. What a nice surprise gaining all of those new channels! I've always been a big fan of Gywenth! It looks like Mario Bitalli (sp?) has his arm around her - I love his italian cooking. Did he cook Spanish foods or was he a cohost/co-traveller of some kind?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I told you the converter box is great! I've been watching "Spain on the Road Again" some too. I feel like we suddenly have cable!

    ReplyDelete