Monday, January 26, 2009

Moo!

Other than “oink” and “I’m too full”, that’s the word that came to mind after over-indulging in this delicious grilled T-bone steak meal at home Saturday evening. D and I both did reserve some of the steak to eat another time since the almost one-pound cut was probably the equivalent of 3 portions excluding the bone. I’m not used to eating that much red meat at once (most of you know we eat a lot of chicken).Other grilled items included onions and green beans to accompany the salad and baked potato. It’s nice to be able to eat like this every now and then (when the steak is on sale). ~~K

3 comments:

  1. Wow- that looks sooo good! I know what you mean by Moo! I bought 13 pounds of boneless pork ribs on sale for 99 cents a pound at meijer last week and it was almost discusting how much meat I had to bag up for the freezer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have to say, there is nothing wrong with indulging in a tasty side of cow now and then. just two weeks ago, frankie and i ate 2 new york strips and 2 bacon-wrapped filets in one sitting! i was in hog(cow?) heaven!

    ReplyDelete