Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blocked Blogger

…as well as Facebook and so much more

Restrictions seem to be continually tightening rather than loosening. I used to be able to sign in to my blog at school, but now blogspot is completely blocked.
Facebook has always been blocked.
Again, let’s not use the latest tools for communication that our K-12 students use so much at home! If you need to tell anything to me in a hurry while I’m at school, please use my regular email or leave a voice message on my cell. ~~K

3 comments:

  1. Aww... your blog has a bad reputation!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand the blocking of Facebook and MySpace because they would be hard to monitor but personally I think a blog would be a great project to get kids writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think at the bare minimum you should be able to log into the the blocked sites using your own personal login and password. How frustrating!

    ReplyDelete