Sunday, March 15, 2009

Running Lake to Lake

It was gorgeous weather up at the lake with B & R this weekend!

B and I took off in Saturday morning's sunshine with temps in the high 30's. We didn't take our normal route; instead, my legs got to experience the true inclines of the Irish HILLS! Within a tenth of a mile we were climbing. There were about 6 hills - guess what the dips are in our speed on this graph!

There was more traffic than I would prefer and "off-road" was a bit mushy from all the rain with more tree debris than usual. High-stepping and careful watching was in order as we went from Lake Columbia over to Clarks Lake and back.

Considering it was our first outdoor run together this year, it was a successful run. April 26 will be here all too soon!~~K

4 comments:

  1. I had such a great time running with you! My knees are still feeling those hills, tho...

    I hope we can get another run in together before race day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What program is your graph from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the great outdoors (again)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The graph is from B's Nike account. Since we ran together and I was at her house, she let me do a "print screen" from her account, then I dropped it into Paint, edited it, saved as a jpg, and put it here.

    ReplyDelete