Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Looking for the Lamb

...Wasn’t the March lion supposed to turn into a lamb?

It’s been snowing some the last few days and it’s April! Am I over anxious for spring to arrive? Surely these are signs that it’s getting closer--


I purchased new garden gloves and some seeds.
Tell me there is truly some green showing out in the yard. See the sprouts of day lilies and the ducks swimming?
Almost daffodil blooms, even though it’s snowing?!

There was a heron at the edge of the pond last evening, but just as I was ready to snap a shot (it took a few moments to go get my camera) it took off like a pterodactyl. As I type this, I can hear birds outside - do they know the lamb is close at hand?

Let’s skip the April showers and go right to May flowers! Oh, and less wind and more warmth!~~K

2 comments:

  1. What seeds did you buy?? I cannot wait for warmer weather! It will be so nice to work outside every night but the best part is the dogs will be so tired out from walks and run that they won't be so whiny in the house!

    ReplyDelete